Thailand Island Hopping Adventure
Thailand is an amazing place to visit, with loads to see, do and discover. From the bustling streets of Bangkok, to the tranquil lakes of Khao Sok National Park, it’s an experience you’ll never forget. However, travelling alone and in a foreign country can be a daunting prospect, and some things are better shared, so we are here to help you maintain your sense of adventure in a fun, safe environment!
Bangkok > Khao Sok > Phi Phi > Phangan
The Ultimate Thailand is unbeatable value! Your 10 day guided tour of Bangkok, Khao Sok National Park, Koh Phi Phi and Koh Phangan includes airport transfer, 10 nights of accommodation, fully guided activities, travel through Thailand and most meals – for an incredible £650! We arrange everything for you, so your trip will be loads of fun and hassle-free.
It’s a group thing..
So you want to travel in Thailand but can’t convince your friends to join you for the ride? No problem, by booking with Tru Experience Thailand, we supply the friends! Join our guided, group tour and you will experience the best of Thailand with a bunch of other 18-35 year olds, from all over the world. Our trips are all about fun, and building great friendships that will last a lifetime.
Travel, Accommodation & Meals
Your trip includes all travel (not airfare), 10-nights of accommodation and most meals. You’ll journey through Thailand by train, tuk tuk, ferry, minivan and longtail boat. You’ll stay in our guesthouse in the heart of Bangkok, on floating bamboo rafthouses in the jungle, and near the beach on Koh Phi Phi and Koh Phangan. We include lots of meals too!
Incredible Tour Guides
Your tour guide will take care of everything, so you can relax and enjoy the whole experience! Our western guides are from the UK, Australia, Germany, USA & Canada, and have spent lots of time travelling throughout Thailand and SE Asia. Our Thai Guides are local experts, full of knowledge and interesting stories. You can ask their help and advice on anything – they are
Day 1: Meet the group in Bangkok
- Airport Transfer to your accommodation near Khao San Road
- Welcome Dinner and 1 Drink (6pm)
Day 2: Discover buzzing Bangkok
- River Cruise, visit Temples and famous Markets (local guide, entries and transfers included)
- Bangkok party night, we’ll take you to our favourite spots
Day 3: Recover!
- Sleep in after a crazy night
- Do some last minute shopping at the markets (we offer to take people to the markets if they’re keen)
- Get ready for the overnight sleeper train (private minibus to the train station)
Day 4: Khao Sok National Park – Floating Rafthouses
- Travel by longtail boat and arrive at Khao Sok National Park
- Go Jungle Trekking and caving (seasonal)
- Night safari to see hornbills
- Sleep in a floating bamboo rafthouse in the middle of the lake
- Tasty lunch and amazing dinner included
Day 5: Khao Sok Jungle Village
- Morning Safari to see monkeys,
- Longtail boat to Khao Sok Jungle Village
- Feed baby monkeys before arriving at Jungle Village
Day 6: Koh Phi Phi!
- Travel to stunning Koh Phi Phi (private minibus and local ferry from Krabi)
- Take a swim, chill and relax
- See a Fire Show while slurping cocktails at the beach
Day 7: Koh Phi Phi – Island Exploring
- It’s time to explore the island! Start your morning with a swim at our accommodation before we head out on a boat tour of the Phi Phi Islands. We’ll explore the area, take in our paradise surroundings and stop off for a spot of snorkelling where you’ll see loads of amazing fish on the limestone reefs. That night we party at one of our favourite beach clubs!
Day 8-10: Koh Phangan
- Transfer from Phi Phi to Koh Phangan
- Resort accommodation, time to do your thing or explore the island
Trip Country Info
Population: Approx. 67 million
Currency: Baht (THB)
Time zone: ICT (UTC +7)
From trekking in the beautiful mountains of the north to enjoying the glorious beaches in the south and experiencing the hustle and bustle of the metropolis that is Bangkok, Thailand is certainly not a country that lacks variety.
Whilst it really is at the heart of Southeast Asia, bordered by Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia and Malaysia, its cultural identity remains very unique. As the only country in Southeast Asia to avoid European powers, the Thai are proud to refer to themselves as ‘The Land of the Free’ and many tourists might also know it as ‘The Land of Smiles’ due to its friendly people.
Thailand is not only a famous holiday and gap year travel destination, but one of the most exciting countries in the world. Gap year travel to Thailand enables you to experience the excitement of city life as well as the serenity of some of the most spectacular remote islands and countryside areas. By booking your gap year holiday to Thailand with TRU, you will be able to get a unique view of this amazing country that is difficult to replicate on your own. We have a fabulous selection of gap year adventures in Thailand from Gibbon encounters and Elephant Sanctuary work to Clayhouse building and volunteering programs.
With our range of ongoing programs, you can even compose your schedule the way you like it. With this flexibility it enables you to say when you are on site and when you spend time with the new friends you have made from all over the world. Have a look at our latest volunteering and gap year travel to Thailand below or give us a call to find out more about our exciting gap year programs in Thailand.
You can take this opportunity to mix and match projects tailor to your preference. Why pick one when you can pick several.
Participant Criteria & Requirements
No requirements have been provided.
- 24/7 support in case of emergencies
- Airport Pick up
- Group Leaders
- Some meals
What's not included
- Travel insurance